Guidelines on face-to-face classes at Northfields Community Centre and The Garden Studio.
Please read these guidelines and do not hesitate to ask any questions before booking a class.
I am following Government guidelines and will update accordingly.
While Covid guidelines are followed and measures are in place, students come to the studios at their own risk.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND A CLASS IF:
• In the last 24 hours before you have felt feverish, had a new or worsening cough, felt short of breath, had a sore throat, or had episodes of vomiting and/or diarrhoea.
• If you have had close contact with someone diagnosed with Covid.
- Classes MUST be pre-booked and paid for in advance using the website and new online system
- Please bring your own mat, blanket, belt, bricks (x2), blocks (x4). I recommend https://www.yogamatters.com/
- Social distancing: Some social distance is recommended between students and between students and the teacher
- Physical adjustments can be made with consent of the students
- Hand sanitiser provided on entering the studio
- In case of emergency, safety is priority. In the event of fire or accident social distancing may be discarded if unsafe.
- In case of emergencies at the Community Centre a full PPE kit will be with the defibrillator in the kitchen
- If you have had Covid/Long Covid and recovered, please ensure you have received the all-clear from your health practitioner to resume physical activity and inform me of your condition and recovery.
COMING TO CLASS
• Come changed in yoga clothes
• Bring your own mat and equipment
• Wash your hands thoroughly before and after class or use hand sanitiser
• A mask is optional (not recommended during class)