Guidelines on face-to-face classes at Northfields Community Centre and The Garden Studio.
Do not hesitate to ask any questions before booking a class.
I am following Government guidelines and will update accordingly. While Covid guidelines are followed and measures in place, students come to the studios at their own risk.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND A CLASS IF:
• In the last 24 hours before you have felt feverish, had a new or worsening cough, felt short of breath, had a sore throat, or had episodes of vomiting and/or diarrhoea.
• If you have had close contact with someone diagnosed with Covid.
- Classes MUST be pre-booked and paid for in advance using the website and new online system
- Please bring your own mat and blanket (I provide belts, bricks, blocks). If you are able to bring your own I recommend https://www.yogamatters.com/
- Physical adjustments can be made with consent of the students
- In case of emergencies at the Community Centre a full PPE kit will be with the defibrillator in the kitchen
- If you have had Covid/Long Covid and recovered, please ensure you have received the all-clear from your health practitioner to resume physical activity and inform me of your condition and recovery.